Big news! A couple of weeks ago my second book, I Pray Today, was published by Ancient Faith Press. And next week I’m celebrating with a blog tour. I’ll be visiting blogs of fellow Orthodox writers and bloggers and covering a wide variety of topics:
- Teaching with children’s books
- Family life
You can also follow along on Twitter by following me at @aisaacswrites or look for the hashtag #ipraytoday
So where will I be?
- Monday, September 24: Raising Saints
- Tuesday, September 25: Orthodox Motherhood
- Wednesday, September 26: Time Eternal
- Thursday, September 27: Charlotte’s blog
- Friday, September 28: Angela M Isaacs’ blog – Back here!
I’m super excited, so I hope you’ll join us!